Saturday, May 28, 2011

So, Hello!

So I guess this is the part where I introduce my self.....

I'm not really going to do that.
I'm a nerdfighter.
I'm a virgo.
I like stuff.
and I say stuff.

There, I've said all I want to say. All I really need to say, you'll get to know me over time (unless you all ready know me.. then...blah) because thats how life is.

Wouldn't it be weird if instead of saying 'Hey!!', or what ever greeting you perfer, we'd go up to each other saying, 'Hi! My name is Fiona, my favorite color is orange, I enjoy ancient history, geology, and chemistry. I absolutely ADORE John Green and Charlie McDonnell, and when I grow up I aspire to be an archaeologist and to have a Squirtle tattoo on my hip." and then the person you were speaking with continued with their information in the same format?

So a while ago ( Like, three months ago..) I thought I woud start vlogging on the yeuhtubez, but I got lazy and never did it. Although I am planning on doing VEDHITS (Vlog every day hopefully in the summer). I guess we'll see.

Because I am lame I just got around to watching Doctor Who. On netflix though, so I have to watch the olderish-couple-years-ago versions, because I don't recieve BBC America, so I have no way to watch the new episodes.......................*head desk*.

I don't really have much to say at the moment, I didnt really have much to say at the beginning, so I guess I could leave now and post again tomorrow when I have something actually interesting to say...yeah that sounds good.

DFTBA; And I guess I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment